News and Events
Michelin Atletic Club Re-Opening
Posted on 28th July 2020
Hi Guys, we’re really pleased to announce that we will be progressively opening again and taking bookings from 14:00 today.
ALL sessions MUST be pre-booked online. Please do not come to the Club unless you have pre-booked.
During Phase 1 of opening, our hours will be;
- Monday to Friday 06:30 until 20:30
- Weekends 06:30 until 19:30
The areas that will be open are;
- Gym - Maximum 12 people allowed.
- Sports Hall - Badminton ONLY. Courts 2 and 4 will be available. Maximum 4 people per court allowed.
- Squash Courts – All 3 courts will be available. Maximum 2 people per court allowed.
Please ensure that you follow the social distancing and sports specific guidelines. Information on these can be found on our Facebook page and on posters within the Club.
We will communicate to you when we are able to open other activities up, for example 5-a-side football and netball etc.
Booking Online for Current Members
Members who we DO have an email address for;
For those members who we have email addresses for, a link will be sent to you to create you online account. Follow the link, input your email address*, then you will need to click on the ‘forgotten password’ button. Follow the process to change your password. You will then be able to sign in and book sessions.
* This must be the same email address you have given us
Members who we DON’T have email address for;
Please send an email to MAC.firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, membership number and the email address you would like us to use for your account. Please note that if you have signed up to any of our direct debit packages, the email address MUST be the same as previously used.
We’re currently working hard to up-date everyone’s records. Please be patient, we will get to you as soon as we can.
New Members Wishing to Join
Once we’ve got our current members up and running again, we’ll post a link on our Facebook page and website for new members to follow and to join.
CURRENT MEMBERS - PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT USING THE LINK ON FACEBOOK OR OUR WEBSITE. THIS WOULD POTENTIALLY RESULT IN YOU APPEARING TWICE IN OUR SYSTEM.
Once you’ve created your account, you will be able to book into the gym and book a squash or badminton court.
Online Booking – Gym
If you have an active direct debit, or you’ve already pre-paid to use the gym, you will not be asked to pay at checkout whilst your payment is still valid. If you don’t, you will have 2 options.
- PAYG single session – you can select a one-off session and pay at checkout.
- PAYG pre-paid month – if you prefer to pay up front for the month, use the ‘Purchase an activity package’ button, you will then be charged at checkout.
Online Booking – Squash and Badminton
To book a session, select you sport, your time and court, then pay at checkout.
- For those members who have left their direct debit active, we will start to ‘unfreeze’ them from tomorrow. The payment dates and amounts will be the same as before.
- For those members who have cancelled their direct debit and wish to re-start, please contact us at email@example.com.
Balances for Cashless Accounts
All previous balances have been transferred over onto the new system. For any bookings made before closure, for example squash court bookings that were not able to be used have been refund onto your cashless account. You will be able to use this credit for future bookings.
Closure impact on ALL Club memberships, monthly gym fees and Pre-paid annual gym fees
We have extended these categories to cover the closure period i.e. they have been extended by 4 months, so you effectively pick up where you left off.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon and welcome back, from the Team at the MAC!