News and Events
MAC Re-opening 02/12/2020
Posted on 27th November 2020
We’re really pleased to confirm that the MAC will re-open from 06:30 on Wednesday 2nd December.
The Club will open initially under Tier 3 Alert Level Restrictions. As we move through the different tiers, each activity will be impacted upon in different ways. We’ll post up-dates on our Facebook page and our website to keep you updated as to what this means for your sport.
Understanding and Understanding…
We will try to make it as clear as possible for you to understand what the restrictions mean for you in each tier level for the sport you play or the activity you do. We ask you to take time to understand what this means for you, and to only make a booking and attend the Club if you can do so, in-line with the appropriate restrictions in place at the time.
We need to make sure that we’re complying with the guidelines to keep both you, other Club members/users and our staff safe. As such, depending upon the Tier level and associated restrictions, we may ask you when you enter the Club, to confirm that you are playing your sport as a household or support bubble. We appreciate that keeping track of what the implications are for each sport can be tricky and as such, we ask for your understanding if we are unable allow you access because we believe that allowing you to play would breach the latest Government restrictions.
OK, so what will be open from the 2nd December under Tier 3 restrictions?
The activities that will be open are;
- Gym: Permitted to OPEN
- Squash: ONLY permitted for players from the same household or bubble.
- Badminton: ONLY permitted for players from the same household or bubble.
- Direct Debits: You don’t need to do anything. We deferred the latest payment that was due by one month. So, if you had a payment taken in November, a further payment won’t be taken until January.
- Annual Club Memberships and Pre-paid Gym Activity Package: We’ll extend these by the same amount of time we were closed, meaning that you’ll be able to pick up where you left off.
- Squash & Badminton Court Bookings: Any bookings that were made in advance which would have taken place during lockdown, have been cancelled and refunded to your account.
If you have any questions, please contact us at MAC.firstname.lastname@example.org or, from the 2nd December you will be able to get in touch by calling 01782 644504.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all again soon!